Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole
(03-03-2018, 11:52 AM)samhain Wrote: It's going to be bad.  If they don't win out of the gate, it's going to get even worse.  Why would anyone pay face for tickets when you'll be able to get them for practically nothing from the scalpers before games?  The team should have gutted it's staff and made changes on the roster.  Instead, they are gutting their fanbase. 

Most season ticket holders I know don't buy them with the thought of selling and making money or anything like that, but when stuff comes up (wedding out of town, etc) and you have to sell because no family or friends are interested (!) and you get only $20 for $60 tickets, it is pretty disheartening.  

I will probably still take Dad and my son to a game or two and arrange a transport to drop us off right at the entrance so he doesn't have to walk as far...maybe get club lounge seats or something.  Would still cost a lot less than the 10 home games times four seats.

I will, more than likely, be able to get those seats for a fraction of their face value as well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole - SHRacerX - 03-03-2018, 12:06 PM