Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole
(03-03-2018, 12:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Most season ticket holders I know don't buy them with the thought of selling and making money or anything like that, but when stuff comes up (wedding out of town, etc) and you have to sell because no family or friends are interested (!) and you get only $20 for $60 tickets, it is pretty disheartening.  

I will probably still take Dad and my son to a game or two and arrange a transport to drop us off right at the entrance so he doesn't have to walk as far...maybe get club lounge seats or something.  Would still cost a lot less than the 10 home games times four seats.

I will, more than likely, be able to get those seats for a fraction of their face value as well.  

Yeah, it's kind of a boon if you don't want to support the Brown family, but still want to see games live.  You can circumvent the entire process by hitting the secondary market and saving tons of money.  Just don't do anything silly like spend a hundred bucks on beer once you're in the gate.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole - samhain - 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM