Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole
Sorry to be doom and gloom but its the same old crap. The eagles proves free agency works for the good. It always has unless you didn't develop hardly anybody through the draft like the old eagles team that failed.

Unless we luckily fall into a decent player that the pay isn't Mich I expect the max success we can have is one playoff win with a decent free agent and not a bum.

I hate their way of thinking too far into the future I'd sign geno this year and try for dunlap next year. Dunlap will be another year older and loves Cincinnati anyway. We can terminate expensive contracts that are too high and have even more money . There is just no reason not to be able to grab a couple good players . We got a qb that don't command alot of money to help with that. Our front office way of doing things will never bring a trophy it just won't. You see what all Philly had yo do yo get one and barely win. They did everything perfect as possible.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well Surprise Surprise. Same 'Ole - bengalsturntup926 - 03-03-2018, 04:41 PM