Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-02-2018, 11:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How anyone can take the crap you spew on this board seriously is beyond me.  As to your last "point" you feel free to quote a post in which you caught me in a lie.  In the meantime, kindly retreat to wherever you normally dwell and leave the discussion to the adults.

It’s a lie every time you say “I didn’t say that”.  (Where have we heard that one before?)

When you cite a law that TEMPORARILY makes a person give up their weapons under very specific circumstances as an example of “them” coming after all our guns.

I would think that someone who works in law enforcement would take such accusations more seriously.  ESPECIALLY someone who allegedly yelled at a random stranger to get out of his town and never come back because he asked you what time it was.  If your powers of observation are so keen perhaps others other are too and such a law is needed to protect innocent people.  And the accused gets a hearing to prove their innocence too.  That’s way t works.
Sane people (the adults) know that no one is going to take all your guns away. 

You may not get to have EVERY type of gun you want (you don’t now).

You may not get to pass on every gun that is currently legal (in one state) that society changes its mind on either.   

Times change.  Perspective changes.  We don’t prescribe cocaine for toothaches anymore because we learned more.  We don’t sell Tommy guns anymore because times changed and they were used by more dangerous people than good people.

Sorry that life isn’t perfect and you can’t do whatever you want whenever you want.

But that does NOT mean that “they” are coming for you.

That type of paranoia is dangerous.

And that is why the "adults" need to ignore that and talk about real solutions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - GMDino - 03-05-2018, 09:54 AM