Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please tell me Nick Vigil won't be starting in 2018.
(03-05-2018, 02:04 AM)Shady Wrote: I'd be fine with any of those. More than fine. Oline has to be a priority. As much I'd love Vea and Vander Esch in 1 & 2, we can't go defense in each of the first two rounds and wait for just middle round Olinemen. I know 3rd round wouldn't be too bad, but one of our first two picks ought to aim at making the Oline better...NOW. 

True that Shady, have to take care of O-line. An early draft like this would be pretty sweet IMO...

1st - McGlinchey LT
2nd - Vander Esche MLB
3rd - Frank Ragnow C

(03-05-2018, 11:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why do I have this dreadful feeling that if we take a Linebacker, it will be the one handed guy from Florida. Granted, he's played well in college and put up tremendous numbers at the combine, but in the NFL? Will they let him play with a prosthetic? I just see Marvin falling in love with the guy....

Been having the same feeling, the dude has heart i just don't know if Griffin can tackle well all the time with no hand.

If they let him play with a prosthetic it should help. Just don't know how the guy could get interceptions either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please tell me Nick Vigil won't be starting in 2018. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2018, 01:33 PM