Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-05-2018, 10:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's a very easy way to prove this, simply pull the quotes.  I've challenged you to do this I don't know how many times, you've never done it.  I suppose you must think the accusation alone is enough proof?

Except that's not at all what I said, Fred.  Oh wait sorry, your use of his time honored tactic of attacking an argument no one made confused me. 

Oh, so my property will be confiscated.  Yet your argument is that they aren't trying to take away your guns.  Yet you literally just argued that this may precisely happen.  Good lord, the contradictions. 

Fred argument alert!  Claiming person made argument they never made alert!  Smirk

I said, and BTW Matt and many others have expressed agreement with me (yet you haven't attacked them, I wonder why?)

Not liking a law's execution is not synonymous with disliking its intent.  Understanding that would require a degree of intelligence that you apparently lack.

LOL, "they" and "paranoia".  You are literally incapable of addressing issues without trying to portray your opponent as abnormal in some way.  I find your argument odd though, when you literally just admitted that it's very possible "they" will confiscate my personal property.  You're so bad at this you can't keep you BS straight within the same post.

Yow!  Somebody's on a roll! LOL Saving this one for future reference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - Dill - 03-05-2018, 02:24 PM