Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com article about OL at the combine
(03-06-2018, 03:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  but you hardly ever see a so-called negative poster complain about a guy being too positive. They'll just debate the positive argument.

Yeah, right, never ever been a thread about how stupid positive fans who attend games and buy merch are to blame for the Bengals not changing.

Never ever saw a comment comparing positive fans to battered wives.

Never saw any threads about how anyone who had a positive thought was "blind" or "brainwashed" or "falling for Mike Browns BS".

Never seen a thread about how stupid anyone would be to renew their season tickets.

And, of course, I have never ever been called a troll just for disagreeing with theb hater crowd and posting actual facts to support my opinion.

But this is exactly the type of comment I would expect from anyone who uses the term "so called" negative poster.  If "negative posters" don't even actually exist how can they ever be guilty of insulting and attacking anyone for being positive?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals.com article about OL at the combine - fredtoast - 03-06-2018, 10:14 AM