Poll: Who wins a playoff game first from the 2018 season on Bengals or Browns?
Bengals
Browns
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
(03-06-2018, 11:32 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I was meaning whenever someone says Marv won't/can't win a playoff game, we get the "just because it hasn't happened don't mean it never will", which I agree with, but once you use that same argument with the Browns, you get blasted. Just because they've won 1 game the past two years doesn't mean they'll win 1 game or not win/go to the playoffs next year or after. 

Ah......I gotcha. :andy:

Our team just isn't as good as it was when it was making 5 straight playoff meltdowns.  You couple that with Merv still here, and the Mike Clown FA bargain bin......I just don't see it making the necessary strides to overcome the last two mediocre/shitty seasons, let alone winning a playoff game.  I'm trying to be optimistic with the new coaching hires, as at least two of them are VAST improvements over their predecessors, but man......the rest of the picture don't look so hot.  We need these coaching changes to be grand slams.  If not, don't look for much to happen here.

The main thing I like about the Browns situation at the moment is the hiring of Dorsey.  If ownership can just let him run the show, good things may be on the horizon for them.  At least they have change going for them, while we go on with 17 years of mediocrity at best.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - GodFather - 03-05-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - BMK - 03-05-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - J24 - 03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-06-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - HuDey - 03-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - BenZoo2 - 03-08-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - HuDey - 03-11-2018, 08:23 PM