Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule
(03-06-2018, 09:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: No one in this thread said she shouldn't get special treatment just because her husband was in the service.

It was "flippant" in regard to your perceived belief about "the other side"...of which the only person disagreeing with allowing her to stay was Lucy.  And that was purely for his anti-immigrant stance.

You did not show a "serious or respectful attitude" to those some imaginary people who were not in this thread at all.  Heck I didn't even read a story online saying spouses of service members shouldn't get that exception.

What you said had nothing to add to the ongoing conversation but rather was a "flippant" add on...one which you took Fred to task for as the apparent moral guide of this board.

"Others agreeing" is moot when others disagree, no?  

Thanks!

I am not anti immigrant. I am anti illegal immigrant because I respect and follow our laws.

We are either a nation of la s or we are not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule - StLucieBengal - 03-06-2018, 12:31 PM