Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade A.D. to the Bills for ....
(03-04-2018, 05:15 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Although I'm still waiting for Dalton to hit green at full stride on a deep ball, Andy's strengths coming into the league were short to intermediate accuracy and quick release.

Gruden and Jackson utilized that and Green had some good years. The issue with Dalton is the loss of Gruden, Jackson, Jones and Sanu. The O-Line gave up the same number of sacks in 2017 compared to 2016, when Whitworth and Zeitler were here. We need an OC......

Bengals have historically been hard headed and "patient" with their high picks. I think they feel that Cedric and Fisher will pan out. These guys will most likely start next year and play out their rookie deals.

Given that they feel they have retooled the D-Line, O-Line, Secondary, WR and RB positions since the 12-4 season, a QB change at this time would set them back at least a year or two - and maybe much more if the guy doesn't work out.

I agree about Dalton and the QB situation. We would be going into full rebuild mode if we grabbed a QB.

This isn't going to happen.

Og and Fisher better EARN the starting spots if they start is all i can say. We need competition at both Tackle spots and let
the best ones win out. This should be said about all the positions on the team and honestly was a huge reason why i never
liked Paul Alexander, he played favorites and his favorites lots of times blew.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Steve - 02-23-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-26-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - McC - 02-24-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-06-2018, 02:47 PM