Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn’t this possible...
(03-06-2018, 12:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You asked why it wouldn't work, and there are reasons. For instance, you say you want to dump Eifert because you are tired of him not being on the field, so you want to trade him for Glenn. For that to happen, the Bills have to want Eifert, who is never on the field. The reasons you, or anyone, wants to trade a player are the same reasons other teams won't want them. Money being the exception.

My goodness idk how much more stimuli i can provide.  Im no asking if u think that my madden method of aquiring these guys translates to real life.  Im asking if based on what we know about our bengals and how they do things if it is out of the question to make moves in WHATEVER WAY for these guys.  FOR EXAMPLE:  Trade back from 12 to 21 with the Bills and aquire Cordy Glenn.  Maybe we cushion the blow of glenns contract by letting Eifert walk. See how that was done.  
Doesnt have to be the exact same way i did it in MADDEN guy.  it even say that in my initial post.  there at the bottom if u look closely.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why isn’t this possible... - treee - 03-03-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Why isn’t this possible... - Sled21 - 03-04-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: Why isn’t this possible... - Sled21 - 03-06-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Why isn’t this possible... - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-06-2018, 04:35 PM