Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did Bodine grade in last two games
(03-05-2018, 06:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like Redmond's physicality for sure. He has a little nasty to him which Pollack likes.

You could be right that Redmond was the best, i saw some nice run blocking from him especially against the Lions when Brian Hill
was running all over them. Westerman is just a very solid pass blocker, he needs to work on his run blocking some more. Always
said that Westerman's play reminds me of Zeitler's.

We might be just fine at Guard is i guess what i am getting to. Moving Boling to full time LT might be in the cards yah never know.

Might just have to re-sign Andre for a one year deal, have Pollack coach up Fisher and draft a Center early.

I think they should look long and hard at Boling to LT.  Yes, it was two games, but he handled two of the best in Ziggy Ansah and Suggs.  He is a solid guard with good pulling skills that could benefit him as a LT with his agility.  I know he played tackle in college.  Unless they get McGlinchy, I would rather go with a known and play Westerman and Redmond as the guards, and look for a RT (now that Orlando Brown will surely fall) in the draft and also get a Center to push (out) Bodine.  

Frank Ragnow would be my choice.  The injury to Billy Price scares the crap out of me....a bit longer tear and he was out for the season. On a bench press?  After practicing for weeks to compete in that?  And I am only 190 lbs and can throw the bar up 15 times right now, without any regular bench training (it isn't a very helpful swimming exercise).  Just kind of shocked me.  

If the Bengals went in to next season with a line like:

Boling-Westerman-Ragnow-Redmond-Fisher/Draft pick

I would be pretty excited for the offense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did Bodine grade in last two games - SHRacerX - 03-07-2018, 09:30 AM