Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
(03-07-2018, 06:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, you provided a link to a story about another story about complaints and interviews with some of the officers.

No, I think its funny that someone that hates when people use Daily Wire and other, similar sites  and also discounts Fox News as a news source then proceeds to take the word of a site like BuzzFeed as gospel.

Neither do I. But you would know that if you had any semblance of intelligence. ThumbsUp

Contrary to what I just said, I don't think you're stupid. You are either a liar or an intentional spreader of misinformation. 

No one would take what I said as laughing at dirty cops unless they were either stupid (which you're not) or a liar or trying to spread misinformation.

Next time I'll link directly to the Buzzfeed story then...so you can think it's funny?

I used FOX as a source before so if the DW has actual documents and actually talks to the people I'll take that for what it's worth.

The gist of this though is the story is accurate and the documents are there and the link I shared provided a better synopsis than the the rather lengthy Buzzfeed article.

I'll try to be more clear next time so *I* don't appear "stupid".   Mellow

So let's talk about dirty cops who get to keep their jobs and the people who are trying to shine light on these cockroaches.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - GMDino - 03-07-2018, 06:12 PM