Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
(03-07-2018, 08:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well sure, all kidding aside they obviously know quite a bit about the game of football. But damn, sometimes they make me wonder if I couldn't do a better job.

I hated 90% of the moves they made (and didn't make) last season and it killed us like I thought it would. 

Plus, I will happily acknowledge that in-game adjustments exist and are crucial to winning. You won't see me alluding them adjustments as "more journalist jargon than anything"  Mellow

It is the job they went into, i sure hope they know it better than the average fan...

But you are right, sometimes one has to wonder...

(03-07-2018, 08:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: $3m for a 31-year-old who was cut by his last team after having 0.5 sacks in 15 games last season.... oh, and blew a game for his team, laughed about it, making the entire locker room turn on him. His coaches also didn't like him either.

https://www.bucsnation.com/2017/12/26/16820006/several-bucs-players-confronted-chris-baker-for-blowing-the-game

Hurray Bengals offseason.

Don't like this. Jumping offside, costing a game for his team, smiling about it etc.

Sims cost us a game years back jumping offside many years back i remember.

But Chris Baker did look good in Washington a couple years back. As Shake posted 9.5 sacks between 2015 and 2016
for a DT is pretty decent and he can stop the run. Just a one year deal so i am not all freaking out here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-07-2018, 09:12 PM