Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-21-2015, 11:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe I'm missing something here.  All I see you showing is how people can be reimbursed for travel.  How does that mean people also weren't paid?

From the OP:

Quote:FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

The OP said that they are being paid $5,000 a month to demonstrate. It then said they were hired protestors.

Being reimbursed for travel expenses isn't the same as being paid to demonstrate nor does it make you a hired protestor.

That's the point. "All he is showing" is that the whole premise of this thread is flawed. If the post was "protestors are getting some travel expenses but the money ran out", then I'd understand why you are questioning GMDino.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - BmorePat87 - 05-22-2015, 08:56 AM