Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump agrees to meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, South Korea says
(03-08-2018, 11:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We could really get off-track here, but I don't trust republicans to deregulate because past history has shown they deregulate and then bail out the companies who screw themselves over with their own greed.  Additionally, I find it abhorrently hypocritical to claim you love this country and respect the people who fought and died for it and then deregulate in manners which allow corporations to poison our actual land. I'm no environmentalist, I just find the neo con false patriotism to be an insultingly-thin facade.

Taxes?  Ehh, my party could (possibly) give us better tax breaks if we'd stop being a slave to government excesses that both popular political parties want.  Just because Trump promises the giant bills he racks up will be paid by "someone else" don't make it so.  Paying less taxes might actually mean doing without giant walls, endless wars, and a bunch of lefty stuff.

Judges?  I don't want right-wing judges getting all Biblical on things, but I haven't looked much into Trump's nominee honestly.

Enforcing immigration laws sound better when someone who hasn't hired illegals spearheads things.  Anyways, I don't care for Trump.

I don’t trust republicans either. Trump isn’t a republican really.

Personally I don’t care about the environment . I feel it’s way overblown. But whatever floats your boat.

Tax wise I wish we just went to a flat tax but hey. I will take what I can get and for my business the trump plan at least helps me. As for gov spending..... I would cut quite a bit back. Military included.

We are so far off track on immigration. For so many decades that anyone enforcing the laws is a welcome surprise. It’s long overdue .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump agrees to meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, South Korea says - StLucieBengal - 03-09-2018, 01:27 AM