Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump agrees to meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, South Korea says
(03-09-2018, 01:33 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How is this not bigger news and how is Trump not being praised by all, and how is he even being criticized by some?

Because so far he has been a pretty awful President and people are holding praise until something is actually done

Quote:Kim Jong Un is a complete psychopath, and the fact that he's talking about denuclearization, not just a freeze in nuclear activity (which would be HUGE in itself), is unbelievable.  

he is and so was his father and his grandfather. The former both suggested they be open to these sort of things to ease sanctions and then went back on their words. This is something where the outcome needs to be observed before we begin cheering.

Quote:What I also love about it is that we're not cutting the sanctions or anything on them just because he agreed to meet, so we're not just giving in, just in case they're bluffing.  

It would be pretty dumb to cut sanctions prior to him agreeing to anything beyond talks. I'm glad they haven't done that.

Quote:I can't wait to see how Trump's haters and the Democrats spin this as a bad thing (already happening somewhat on here).

You're likely going to wait a while. No one is trashing him for being open to talks (not even somewhat on here)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump agrees to meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, South Korea says - BmorePat87 - 03-09-2018, 02:16 AM