• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will Mike Brown spend his extra 10 million
(03-10-2018, 11:34 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Smith->Fisher
Whitworth->Ogbuehi
Jones->LaFell
Sanu->Boyd
Nelson->Williams
Zeitler->Hopkins

Downgrade at every single one of those spots (so far).

With that said though, the Bengals could not have retained them all. No way. But they do need to do a better job of drafting better players and/or developing them if they are going to keep with their strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, there just isn't enough money to keep everyone around.  The Bengals got lucky and hit a couple of drafts with really strong picks that panned out.  That was just enough to convince the management that they didn't need to invest in more scouting, because it appeared that what they were doing was working just fine.

With the management being so entrenched in the idea of their way is the only way that the business of running a team should be done, I was actually pretty impressed by the mini-overhaul of the coaching staff this year.  If that pays off, like it should, we should see much better production from the role players on this team.  The truth is that it is impossible to have a star at every position, the rest of the roster needs to take up the slack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will Mike Brown spend his extra 10 million - SunsetBengal - 03-10-2018, 11:47 AM