Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something isn't right about our free agency
I'll start off by saying my early days of being a fan starting in 2001 I didn't really know all the free agents out there or what other teams were doing. Except I remember the Sapp bluff pretty good. 2011 is when I started following the off-season closely with the internet.

Every damn year since 2011 I have done a group on facebook for this team . I remember the first off-season. Anybody who wanted a free agent was about attacked and told we do it the right way that's through the draft. Every year it's the same story,the same articles being put out.

Here's where y'all will moan and groan. Half the time I think the NFL is fixed. And that's my only explanation why we never get anyone good and popular. So let me get this straight. If eifhurt was more healthy of a player he would most likely be signed . We was going to pay Marvin Jones the same amount but since he didn't we went with bargain bin Brandon lafell. And since we don't have to pay neither now,we still get nobody else. O line was a big reason for our failure for two years? Well the o lineman are out of Bengals price range so just risk it on the draft and hope they are good quick.

We just cleared Adam Jones and probably can do the same with other guys. Still we only have 15 million their favorite number every year. Our situation is always the same hmm. But any other team somehow has enough money for any guy they want somehow. I see it every year. Can you imagine if we had brady,the story line would be ,we got the best qb in the game to pay we have nothing. While the pats get Shelton for hardly anything like ho hum. That trade already makes ours look like crap.

Two explanations is all I can come up with. Mike Brown gives all the extra money to himself and his family. Or Roger Goodell and execs are in charge of who goes where. There's just no way we are in a situation to get bottom of the barrel players in free agency. And there was a sports guy I seen on twitter not long ago if your only getting players in the draft and not anywhere else. Well you just ain't going to win. And we havnt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Something isn't right about our free agency - bengalsturntup926 - 03-11-2018, 12:17 AM