Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something isn't right about our free agency
(03-11-2018, 05:02 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I know it's the pats but they can make the most quietest big trades and nobody sees it as a big deal. Why would any team want to help them more by handing them a former 1st round pick? They get everybody I'm shocked they didn't get sherman.this goes for all the rest of the teams too just pay attention next week on all the rich teams getting richer. Pitt doesn't have to they got the 3 headed Monster on offense and their team gets away with murder. 

I've even thought about this. We can draft a player and he might not be much but whoever other teams draft or sign suddenly they are good players. Like no matter who we sign they are average,whoever they get is good.theres no winning.

The Pats make smart trades and the coaches there can get players to play. Players who want a good chance at a championship ring will go there for less.

The Bengals cannot say to a player that they'll have a good chance at a championship cause the owner really doesn't give a shit about that and the players know it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something isn't right about our free agency - BengalChris - 03-11-2018, 07:02 AM