Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something isn't right about our free agency
(03-11-2018, 11:07 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: This. There is definitely some truth to Mike running the franchise as he thought his father would (though I have a tough time believing that Paul would have let things get as bad a Mike did without making some major changes). 

Mike has a lot of flaws but his biggest is his sheer incompetence as an owner.. He simply doesn't know what he is doing, and he cannot swallow his pride and admit it. Plus, yknow, hiring a real GM would cost him his yearly $1 million bonus  Whatever And god forbid that new GM wants to build a practice bubble 

Yup. Mike Brown knows what he's doing doesn't lead to winning football games the same way we know we "should" be working out and eating right while we watch netflix and eat ice cream.  We do what is rewarding for us, even when we know it's not the best of actions.  Mike Brown knows...and therein lies the gravity of the situation.

He knows.  He isn't goign to wake up one day and say "Holy crap, what I'm doing isn't working...I had no idea!  Let's change things right away"  

He knows.  Alas, Mike Brown knows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something isn't right about our free agency - Nately120 - 03-11-2018, 11:18 AM