Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something isn't right about our free agency
(03-11-2018, 01:50 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Every team has a budget and every team is strict with there budget. The problem with the Bengals is they keep guys  who they know are not worth with what they are getting paid past their prime and thus keeps their bugdet lower than other teams. For example do we really need MJ, V Rey,  or Laffell on the team? Did we really need Pat Sims last season? Did we need Robert Geathers from 2012 to 2014? Did we need Leon Hall in 15?  I could go on and On but I think I made my point.

This is one of the bigger underlying problems with this team. Hanging on to aging/under performing vets way to long and in large part  due to Mikey's loyalty contract doings. There's a couple of post Bengals success stories but by and large the bulk of finally let go X Bengals never do anything after their release.

There's still another 3 or 4 players besides A. Jones who should not make this team and most likely all of them will. And if they were let go their NFL career would most likely flame out pretty fast.

We can't improve because of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something isn't right about our free agency - bengalfan74 - 03-11-2018, 11:27 AM