Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol
About 20 years I dropped a couple of friends off down at Annies off of 52 in eastern Cincy area. It was about 10-11 or so, I was sober too.

Not even a half mile of leaving there to head back home, as they were going to get a cab ride later on, a cop got on my tail and was right on me for a about a mile or so.

Lights went on, pulled over, then she came up to car & asked for licence and registration, yada yada. Didnt say a word, but she went on to say I was swerving left of center which I wasnt. When she realized I was sober, she still gave me the ticket, turned her car around and headed back to the club area.

She was a Cincy cop, and it was complete bull. Only reason I didnt contest was because I living in Columbus at the time, and just visiting for the weekend. Anyways, thats my story of being ****ed over by a cop. Fyi for what it's worth, I am white, so skin color played no role in this cop being a ****.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol - Millhouse - 03-11-2018, 06:18 PM