Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Shouldn't Sign Any Free Agents First Week.
So again, once it hits 4:00 Wed March 14th, and Free Agency is on, some NFL media say smart teams will wait until Monday the 19th. Let those first days of wild spending go by. That may be sound advise for a Bengals team that needs Blocking and Tackling more than quarterback, running back and receiver. Some sports media saying once the dust clears after that first weekend, good players will still be there on Monday the 19th. Really, the Bengals need O Line help and fill some spots on defense. Also the team needs to get back to the depth it had in those 5 straight play-off years. Bengals no longer have depth on the bench. As opposed to one big name signing first week, they need many good signings in free agency and the draft to get back in play-offs with Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlap. Again, these sports media people saying with each day you go past the 14th, the price goes down some on these players. Since the Bengals need a lot more than one player, that could help. So I'm not going to panic if I hear the Bengals haven't signed anybody the first weekend. Now if they don't sign anybody the second or third week, that's a problem because this team needs a lot of help. Before this month ends, I do want to hear some positive signings made by Bengals at Blocking and Tackling, our weak areas.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Shouldn't Sign Any Free Agents First Week. - kevin - 03-12-2018, 01:35 AM