Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol
(03-12-2018, 10:15 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  Holy crap, I just chewed out this exact person this morning on my way into work today.  It was an old man who merged into the fast lane, cutting me off, to let other cars in.  but he stayed in the fast lane even after everyone and their mothers passed him in the right lane.  he even kept his left blinker on the whole time.  when I finally got the chance to get around him....in the right lane.....as I passed him I waved at him and told him in no uncertain terms who I thought the #1 seed really was in the NCAA basketball tourney.  then as I was passing him, he decided to speed up and I had to drive upwards of 85 mph to pass him, when we were only going 67-68mph in the fast lane.  that's another pet peeve of mine.  So I had to explain to him just exactly what I thought of his mother, his unborn son, his super nice '02 Chevy Suburban with rusty wheel wells and rear fender, and his impeccable driving abilities.

I don't know what it is about road rage, but I will wish very very bad things on you if you decide to cut me off or drive like an idiot out there.  I understand why people from Iowa have the acronym Idiots Out Wandering Around. 

Road rage is always a two way street. My mantra is always "there's enough assholes on the road, don't add to that number."

Although, I'm not always successful LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol - CKwi88 - 03-12-2018, 10:20 AM