Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol
(03-11-2018, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Instead of cutting back and forth between the middle and left lane I would have gotten in the right hand lane and let him pass.

During the day I stay as far away from cops as possible, lol. Especially in the city, I don't even pass them in the next lane, knowing they'll try to run my license plate and get behind possibly.

I pulled an illegal maneuver last year, I took a right at the light, then took a quick U-turn and took another right to continue through the red light. The cop pulled me over and said you can't do that within half a mile of the intersection (that sounded kind of far, lol). He asked why I was in such a hurry, I showed him my burger king bag and said I wanted to get home to eat my french fries. He laughed and let me off the hook. I haven't performed that maneuver since, but I deserved to be pulled over for that one, I was doing that maneuver for months.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol - reuben.ahmed - 03-12-2018, 08:59 PM