Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol
(03-12-2018, 04:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I had one doing that leaving my brother-in-laws wedding reception.  I turned out and about 100 out he  pulled right up on me, and I instinctively sped up, then he pulled me over.  It was obvious.  The first thing he asked, was how much I had to drink.  I said "nothing".  He said when was the last time you had a drink.  I said 1990.  I have no idea how many people escaped while he had me pulled over. LOL  He didn't give me a ticket btw.

My first ticket was 105 in a 65, I was actually going 120 on the highway. I remember saying out loud "I need to be pulled over". There was some other wreckless stuff happening too, other cars trying to race me (back in my dumb days, I had several cars trying to race me with their woman in their passenger seat, I let those people win, like are you ***** serious? you're going to risk her life over this stupid...shit, lol).

When i saw the cop, I let my foot off the accelerator, thinking if I braked, he'd definitely notice that. So I coasted past him at 105, LOL! I think I was 25 at the time.

Conversation:
Cop: "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Me: "yes"
Cop: "Any reason you were going that fast?"
Me: "no"
Cop: "OK here's your ticket"

lol. I always remember him getting me at 105 when I was actually going 120.

My very first pullover was in college, I was showing my friend how to drive (ironically), it was 11PM. I showed him how to turn the headlights on and off. We went off onto the main road. I complained about not being able to see very well. The cop pulled me over and said "can you turn your lights on?" (woops, lol). I was nervous as hell. I didn't have my registration, he asked for it. He said "what year is it?". I said 1998 (the year it was, not the car's year). He laughed. He didn't clarify, it was obvious I was in a very old Honda Civic at the time.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop tailgated me at night time and then gave me a ticket for speeding lol - reuben.ahmed - 03-12-2018, 09:18 PM