Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
Are you positive, neutral ,or negative now going into free agency and the off season?

I went from negative thinking same old crap to absolutely stunned they made a trade. The last big trade we made was when we got 2 draft picks for Carson Palmer I think. And I think that helped us get to the playoffs .

Now this shakes things up at every stand point from draft to who we resign and sign. We might not sign Bodine (really really hoping). Can you imagine them making another good move and not bringing him back. They might not bring back Smith now,which I'm fine with if your going to draft another tackle.

When I really think about it. The offseasons when I did not like any of the moves we didn't make the playoffs. To me the pats and eagles have set the blueprint clear as day. Eagles went and drafted a elite qb ,they did trades , their draft picks turned out good and they used free agency,and had a capable back up qb. They had a ok enough backup but they used free agency and did everything right management wise that they still won the Superbowl over the afc team who does exactly the same as they do.

We have to start winning the offseasons I think,it all starts in free agency. Then the draft . If I feel like we came out good in the moves and signings and draft I think we have a great shot at going farther then usual. I don't think the Bengals should end it with these two signings though we need a couple more. Now the fun part is seeing what else happens. If all the rest of the moves are Like eww and the draft picks are eww then I might be negative again. But right now I feel this year will be different then the rest and I'm stoked. WHO DEY 2018
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - bengalsturntup926 - 03-13-2018, 08:44 AM