Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
(03-13-2018, 08:54 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well unlike the past several years, this team has proven me wrong on a few accounts. I said they would never fire Paul Alexander: I was wrong. I said they wouldn't part ways with pacman, I was also partially wrong (it remains to be seen if they bring him back for lesser money Whatever ), I said it would be the same old song and dance with free agency... I was very wrong.

As dismal and pathetic that this franchise can be, this offseason has been a very pleasant surprise thus far. I'm not going to start jumping for joy and celebrate "winning the offseason" just yet... But it has been way better than expected ThumbsUp
I agree lol every move has been a good move so far , I never expected them to actually make a trade before free agency. They upgraded on position coaches I liked all of them hiring. Jones needed to.atleast be demoted and it happened . Let's get our lucky rabbit feet out and hope the good things continue. Im.a believer now if you make the good moves now it'll pay off during the season.there has been team flops but not every free agent spending team is going to automatically win. Also if Marvin was in Baltimore and management  didn't use free agency he most likely has no ring.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - bengalsturntup926 - 03-13-2018, 09:02 AM