Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TY Ozzie and Ravens fans for supporting OZ
(03-10-2018, 11:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, so are you still trying to falsely argue that his contract has prevented the Ravens from performing well or are you now trying to claim you called the whole time that he would play poorly (outside of 2014) after getting paid?

I gave up defending Flacco last season, but that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging a team wide issue that extends beyond QB. Other teams are finding studs at WR and Ozzie is still defaulting to just drafting Bama defensive players while our TEs are all hurt or using drugs. Our play calling is garbage. You have someone with a canon for an arm and you're calling 2-5 yard passes. To Flacco's defense, his 2nd half of the season was far better than his first with 10 TDs to 3 picks compared to 8 to 7). Hopefully it improves, but with our OC remaining, I don't see it changing too much. The team has been very fortunate to get pretty impressive performances out of running backs since Ray Rice's exile (Collins and Forsett)

The extra 10 million a year could have signed better players the past few years, that was my point. It was not just the massive deal, it was the lack of any exit strategy if something went south. Ozzie did it was Rice, Flacco and Pita.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TY Ozzie and Ravens fans for supporting OZ - Luvnit2 - 03-13-2018, 10:52 PM