Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
(03-14-2018, 10:15 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Hmm... Fair point. But still, it's a proactive move that this team would never have made in the recent past. It's a refreshing change and shows that maybe... Just maybe they do care about winning (to some extent)

I'm very happy about the trade, more so because we don't have to count on a rookie LT to come in and be good right off the bat. I was concerned that there just wasn't that top end LT in the draft you knew was going to be good.

The magnitude of the trade alone does show a change in attitude by the Bengals. I don't know if Mikey Brown is being more shoved to the side by his daughter or not.

It is easy to say that Mikey Brown doesn't care about winning because of his moronic decisions over the years, but sooner or later the guy is going to be gone. Thank God!

Now there are new decisions to make. What to do about at Center? Bodine may have started a lot of games, but he's not very good.

Do we draft a Punter or re-sign Huber? Huber is finishing a contract for around $3.1M per year, but a rookie punter will come late in the draft and cost much less.

Adam Jones is another question mark. For my money he's better than Kirkpatrick in coverage and he always gives AB fits.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - BengalChris - 03-14-2018, 10:37 AM