Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals interested in Jordy Nelson
(03-14-2018, 12:44 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: If spending that money for him means they won't re-sign Bodine, then I'm all for it.  Ninja  But seriously, no - I don't see the FO moving in this direction.

Looking at the numbers, we're not losing Boyd at under a million per year, nor do I think LaFell will be cut at <$4 million. Green is untouchable of course. The talent behind them (that will take the few remaining snaps) does warrant another year of development and opportunity to progress. I definitely think Ross is not to be overlooked. There are bigger fish to fry outside of the WR group. 

All very good points but man, outside of AJ our WR's really don't know how to get open.

Jordy is great at getting open, maybe the best. Like you said, i doubt it happens but if it keeps us from re-signing that dude i am all for it.

Jordy would also be a great player for Ross to look up to and could help him mature into a great Receiver.

But maybe AJ is doing this anyways this year, we will see. Just need our WR's to get open more often, was sad last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals interested in Jordy Nelson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2018, 02:31 PM