Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
(03-14-2018, 10:37 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm very happy about the trade, more so because we don't have to count on a rookie LT to come in and be good right off the bat. I was concerned that there just wasn't that top end LT in the draft you knew was going to be good.

The magnitude of the trade alone does show a change in attitude by the Bengals. I don't know if Mikey Brown is being more shoved to the side by his daughter or not.

It is easy to say that Mikey Brown doesn't care about winning because of his moronic decisions over the years, but sooner or later the guy is going to be gone. Thank God!

Now there are new decisions to make. What to do about at Center? Bodine may have started a lot of games, but he's not very good.

Do we draft a Punter or re-sign Huber? Huber is finishing a contract for around $3.1M per year, but a rookie punter will come late in the draft and cost much less.

Adam Jones is another question mark. For my money he's better than Kirkpatrick in coverage and he always gives AB fits.

If Katie is shoving her Dad aside and the Glenn trade was a result of this i have much more hope for the future.

What to do about Center? Draft either Ragnow, Price or Daniels and we are good. I would sign back Huber, he is proven even
if he costs more than a rookie would. Field position is huge and Huber could play for a long time. I wouldn't mind bringing back
Adam either as a backup Corner and Returner as i have said before. He was just overpaid, happy they made the right decision.

Will Jax will really give AB fits is my prediction. Did just last year, held him to his worst two games of the season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2018, 03:16 PM