Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
(03-14-2018, 03:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If Katie is shoving her Dad aside and the Glenn trade was a result of this i have much more hope for the future.

What to do about Center? Draft either Ragnow, Price or Daniels and we are good. I would sign back Huber, he is proven even
if he costs more than a rookie would. Field position is huge and Huber could play for a long time. I wouldn't mind bringing back
Adam either as a backup Corner and Returner as i have said before. He was just overpaid, happy they made the right decision.

Will Jax will really give AB fits is my prediction. Did just last year, held him to his worst two games of the season.

I agree with you. I was bringing up Huber more of how the team could use the salary cap it has left.

I also believe Will Jackson will be good against AB. But I also know that corners do get dinged up and miss a few games here and there, and I most definitely do not want a situation where Kirkpatrick is guarding AB. Not for a game, a quarter and especially not in a 4th quarter. In fact, I don't even want Kirkpatrick dreaming about guarding AB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - BengalChris - 03-14-2018, 03:47 PM