Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency
(03-14-2018, 03:47 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I agree with you. I was bringing up Huber more of how the team could use the salary cap it has left.

I also believe Will Jackson will be good against AB. But I also know that corners do get dinged up and miss a few games here and there, and I most definitely do not want a situation where Kirkpatrick is guarding AB. Not for a game, a quarter and especially not in a 4th quarter. In fact, I don't even want Kirkpatrick dreaming about guarding AB.

For sure, need to give Dennard and extension for this very reason. Kirkpatrick just isn't very good. He is getting overpaid
right now just like Adam was. I like WJ3, Dennard, Shaw and Russell all better as our Corners. Shaw can even play Safety
in a pinch. Not against cutting Kirkpatrick honestly if it would save money. If not, kind of have to keep him around and
just hope he gets better.

I know lots of times this team plays the guy who gets paid the most to the team's own detriment. This needs to stop.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welp I'm changing my mind about free agency - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2018, 03:54 PM