Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule
(03-14-2018, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But you think this woman should be deported even though there is a law that says spouses of military personnel can stay here even if they entered the country illegally?

If your definition of "support" is opposing a law drafted to support military families I think the military families would tell you that you can keep your "support".

This case does not meet the spirit of the policy (law as you say) IMO. This marriage had nothing to do with the service of a military member. This female was in this country illegally and had been issued a deportation order, Then she married a service member she meet stateside. 

Whether I think this female should be deported or not has nothing to do with Military Service. You have zero idea what Military families think I should do with my support. It's just your feeble attempt at shame that any 3rd grader and half this forum can see through. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule - bfine32 - 03-14-2018, 06:48 PM