Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-15-2018, 05:13 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yep, very true. It's exactly why he wasn't drafted. But he has gotten better these past couple of years. He had one personal foul in 2016, that suspension he got last preseason was complete bullshit, and don't even get me started on that "contact with an official" incident  Whatever 

The league has had it out for Burfict since that hit on AB in the playoffs made him the most hated football player in America. The perfect whipping boy for the league to constantly make an example out of. We'll undoubtedly be without him thanks to a suspension at some point (if another concussion doesn't take him out first). It's a shame we couldn't trade that inevitability away for something.

I don't think it's a league thing so much as the darling Steelers ownership down to Ben's latest mushroom stamp victim cry and complain about Burfict non-stop. Don't forget a Steelers player threatened to shoot Burfict and nothing happened. Burfict makes a legal tackle that blew out Bell's knee and people went ape shit about how he "intentionally" hurt Bell.

I don't get into a lot of the NFL conspiracies, but the Steelers do get their own set of rules.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict. - muskiesfan - 03-15-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - CJD - 03-14-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - Nati#1 - 03-14-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - treee - 03-14-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Burfict Trade With Raiders!? - snowy - 03-14-2018, 05:17 PM