Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule
(03-15-2018, 09:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No doubt you ignoring a memo from the agency who manages this and focusing on your beliefs is not emotional. 

Much like the Ben Carson thread, it seems like me actually looking at the documentation provided to the public via the pertinent agencies to and departments to draw logical conclusions means nothing when someone really, really believes the opposite just because they really, really think so.

Was that the memo you posted earlier that said granting parole was discretionary and doesn't erase any previous periods of unlawfulness? Perhaps like defying a deportation order prior to marrying the Military member?

I just want to make sure I am basing my "emotional" beliefs on the same memo that you are posting your analytical memo.

Now if someone where to dismiss the deportation order, then it may apply............Hey, wait a minute......

I have given my stance and it is not based in emotion, because if it was, I'd back the Soldier and his family in this case without exploring the merits of it. No one is "ignoring" a memo maybe, just maybe the memo is not the smoking gun you find it to be and is ambiguous in nature.
I have 0 idea what Ben Carson has to do with this.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule - bfine32 - 03-15-2018, 06:35 PM