Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule
(03-15-2018, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even the part that stated that it does not erase any previous periods of unlawfulness? That equals "nothing"?

I get you've made your bed an go with things like "ignore" and "emotional" when folks that can read can plainly see neither is the case. 

I must say I'm still lost on the Ben Carson reference? Are you attempting to construct an Ad hominem argument? 

Why stop there? Keep quoting it.

Quote:Parole does not erase any periods of prior unlawful status. Thus, an alien who entered without inspection will remain ineligible for adjustment, even after a grant of parole, unless he or she is an immediate relative or falls within one of the other designated exemptions.

Not only was your line in reference to PERMANENT status (not Parole in Place which is just year to year) but it also specifically says that a spouse is eligible despite that.

With regards to Ben Carson, I guess you're feigning ignorance now so I realize my point was effectively made. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule - BmorePat87 - 03-15-2018, 08:24 PM