Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule
(03-15-2018, 08:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I usual consider periods the end of a sentence; so that's why I stopped there, as that sentence explained exactly what I was saying. The follow on sentence, even the part with real big letters doesn't change nor amend that sentence; as it talks about situations after parole. But you roll with "nothing" pointed how she could be barred from the program.

You usually stop reading things half way through once you find something you like and then ignore the rest? Seems silly, but ok.

Still, none of that really explains why you referenced a line regarding permanently adjusting status when attempting to argue that removal orders prevent granting parole in place. If anything, you just demonstrated that one can potentially have been granted the temporary parole in place while still maintaining the removal order.

You know that PIP isn't a permanent status change, right?

I guess you've made your bed?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife of 7th Special Forces Group vet faces deportation under tighter immigration rule - BmorePat87 - 03-15-2018, 08:53 PM