Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Trade First Pick Mock
(03-16-2018, 12:04 PM)Okeana Wrote: lmao you can tell people who have trends.  first 4 picks all defense when we have no real starting right tackle or center signed atm.  not to mention like 75% of the offensive line's contracts are up after this season.  I would be very surprised if Leighton went in the first, but it could happen especially with a team like the pats.  btw none of this is meant to poop on ur mock which is atleast creative and u have a couple really good prospects

Had nothing at all to do with "trends" it had to do with value with each selection. Sure I could have reached or selected what I felt was a lesser value to fit a need but did not do that and certainly hope this franchise does not do that come draft time. 

Vander Esch most likely does not make it past Pittsburgh and I would not at all be surprised to see him go before the 21st selection. You have made it extremely apparent that you do not see him as an actual first round selection and would really like to hear your evaluation of him as non first round prospect.

You are correct we may not have a starting RT candidate at the roster at this time which is why I addressed that with the selection of Orlando Brown. I also addressed center with the selection of Mason Cole. However, I would hope that the center position is looked at with a microscope by Pollack and he entertains the idea of working some existing roster players at center such as TJ Johnson, Westerman, and Trey Hopkins.

So you only see a "couple" of really good prospects? So who do you see as not good and good? This btw is not meant to poop on your reply however if you are going to critique then please offer the courtesy of reasonable data to support it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post Trade First Pick Mock - OSUfan - 03-16-2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Post Trade First Pick Mock - Okeana - 03-16-2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Post Trade First Pick Mock - OSUfan - 03-16-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: Post Trade First Pick Mock - OSUfan - 03-17-2018, 07:34 AM