Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its the better than yours mock. Bring on the cry babies.
BTW I have us using our 5th round comp pick as trade ammo to move up a bit to grab Orlando Brown with our 3rd comp pick.

Rd1. Rashaan Evans LB Alabam- can play any position at linebacker very quick and instinctive tackeling machine. He and brown and if burfict wants to stick around can be the future. Those three together my god. Our run d would be solved.

Rd2. Frank Ragnow C Arkansas- the guy going into his final season hadn’t allowed a sack and is labeled as a technician playing very well again at tough competition his whole career. They say he was also great against the run. I’ll take any 4 of Billy price, Isiah Wynn, Daniels and ragnow thinking more realistically with ragnow as the choice here. I think he fits well.

Rd3. Deshon Elliot FS Texas- I got too much for not having a ballhawk at safety and maybe rightfully so and I think I like how this has turned out better anyway. Elliot is still a beast up front with outstanding range at the back end. Led the nation in interceptions. I think that fits the bill of ball hawk.

Rd3.(Comp) Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma- his combine was horrific and we’d love him to get stronger but if u go back to the tape he simply plays well on the field. I say if the combine hurt him enough to slide this far we snag him here and solidify our oline. Good value I think here.

Rd4. Deon Cain Wr Clemson- production dropped off a bit this last season but due to a new system and new qb not anything Cain did. Guys a baller and I think here in the 4th he makes the starting roster. A lot of potential coming out of high school as the #2 recruit. Got a ton of speed but needs to catch it more consistently. Btw if desean Hamilton is here from penn I’d rather him here.

Rd5. Alex Cappa OT Humbolt state- a lot of potential as his stock is still rising along with his ability. Small school prospect but I feel more comfortable now with than I do brown so with Cappa being able
To play guard along with tackle he can back up many spots and could be a day 1 starter depending on brown. Also knowing we started ogbuehi last year lol

Rd6. Bo Scarborough RB Alabama- all the talent in the world big stout back who can come in and spell mixon from time to time and if either mixon or Bernard go down we at least have big Bo on back up to em. That would be a huge relief.

Rd7. Kyle Allen QB Houston- Allen is a stud with a ship load of potential. Has all the traits u can’t teach. Huge arm great size good iq. One thing he doesn’t have is reps but that can be coached. Dude just needs reps and over time this guy could be our franchise. In the 7th imo this kids armed robbery.

Rd7. Eddy pinero K Florida- dude kicked a 75 yarder in high school. Bring him in and have him compete with bullock for the starting job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
its the better than yours mock. Bring on the cry babies. - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM