Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a good true bengal fan mock.
(03-19-2018, 02:52 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Normally I would agree with you.  But, when was the last time there have been 2 centers that carried first round grades?

Here's a few things that worry me:

1.  Baltimore is in the market for a center.  If I remember correctly, Ryan Kelly went off the board in the teens a couple years ago. I wouldn't put it past Baltimore to take one.

2.  IF, and it's a big IF, Buffalo stays where they are and keep #22, they could be in the market for a center as well.

3.  The Giants could look at one in the early 2nd round.

I don't know that I roll the dice on getting one of the top 3 if we wait that long.

Well the questions is tough to answer because who says there are two with first round graded Centers? "Grades" are always really tough to guess as every year guys fall that the pundits lose their minds over then after we hear that all the teams didn't have them graded anywhere near where the pundits did. Billings is a good example of this a couple years back where no one could figure it out then after the draft it started coming out that no team had anything close to a 1st round grade on him, but to many he was a sure fire 1st.

As for worrying about other teams? I think 3 centers in the first 45 picks would be a record so I feel history is on our side, but who knows. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: a good true bengal fan mock. - Au165 - 03-19-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: a good true bengal fan mock. - dr1441 - 03-19-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: a good true bengal fan mock. - Au165 - 03-19-2018, 03:01 PM