Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches on it
(03-17-2018, 03:18 PM)McC Wrote: Let's make a deal.  I won't insult your intelligence and you won't insult mine.  The FO has done a helluva job.  Not doing it in the past is not a legit reason to not give credit due for what is being done now.

The premise of the thread is has the GM improved the team enough to be off the hook for any blame for 2018 if he continues to fill more holes. The Cordy Glenn trade is a good move if he can stay healthy. Signing Preston Brown is a good signing especially in light of their history of free agent LBer signings. Matt Barkley is probably as good as they can do for a back up free agent QB without over spending. Does three good moves absolve the GM/owner of any "blame" for 2018? In my opinion, no. That's a difference of opinion not an insult to your intelligence. Also, I just gave them credit for three good moves which means I can give them credit while believing the GM is still partially responsible for any failure or success.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filling holes-If a few more weak spots get upgraded then GM off hook & Coaches... - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-20-2018, 06:17 PM