Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-21-2018, 12:33 AM)Dill Wrote:  

FROM THE CNN THREAD

FROM THIS THREAD

I find it endlessly entertaining that you don't get what's going on here.

Quote:You will grant that you impute an assertion and an accusation here which are not actually stated, right?

It could happen, I do enjoy taking the piss out of perceived assumptions.  You don't seem to understand this.

Quote:Would you grant that people's statements may imply claims left unstated? Or how else do you get "this student is lying" from "he said they said"?
Why add he"survived a massacre"?

Perhaps because these students are ascribed a near mythical relevance to the gun control debate simply by dint of being present at this school during the shooting?  Let me ask you this, do David Hogg or Emma Gonzalez have any special insight into the gun control debate that Joe Citizen does not have?  If they don't then why would anyone listen to them?

Quote:To put it another way, why don't you just get "he said they said"?  Even if one party must be lying, my statement doesn't incline one way or another,
but you read it as doing exactly that. Then add the other party,which has not survived a massacre, has lost credibility. 

Because CNN has lost credibility in recent times.  I don't know many, if any, people who deny this.

Quote:Dino did not say the FBI fabricated results. Why are you imputing that accusation for him?

Because his past accusations lend themselves to this conclusion.

Messages In This Thread