Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Administration Levies Russian Sanctions
(03-21-2018, 01:16 AM)hollodero Wrote: Why did you only bolden parts of my post? The other things are just as true :) !

So nice that Trump congratulated Putin. For winning a sham election, after all serious contenders were excluded or imprisoned or fled the country or got killed. As were journalists, bloggers and protesters critical of him. Congratulations to that extortive mafia murderer who successfully overcame democracy to install an oligarchy with him on top.

Congratulating Putin. That one really pisses me off. This man should be a pariah on the world stage and nothing else.

Yes they are. I was just picking the most serious.  But Jeezus you have Trump nailed down. This is the third post from you that I can use as a "refresher" because it is so comprehensive.

Regarding Trump's Putin congratulations, after being advised not to, the big concern for me is that his base still does not see a problem. I wonder if they will spin this as Trump "breaking the mold" or just more "making liberals heads explode."  If I mention how this disses our longtime ally Great Britain and confuses our NATO allies, I'll be told "we don't care what foreigners think." Trump is making AMERICA great. Not the Great Britain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Administration Levies Russian Sanctions - Dill - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM