Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Administration Levies Russian Sanctions
(03-21-2018, 02:20 AM)Dill Wrote: Yes they are. I was just picking the most serious.  But Jeezus you have Trump nailed down. This is the third post from you that I can use as a "refresher" because it is so comprehensive.

And yet it's just a list. Btw. I wasn't fishing.

And the list is not even complete, not even mentioning this Felix Sater guy or The Veselnitzkaya meeting or all this stupid "I winked at him across the room at the G20 and then we talked at length about Russian adoption in private - and wow hey now that I mention it, that was exactly what my boy talked with these Russians, too! That's so interesting!" thing. I mean, some things actually make you laugh.

--- I just read, Trump obviously got handed a briefing - from his own advisers that is, not hysterical lefties - that said, in big letters, DO NOT CONGRATULATE!
Also, condemn the attacks in the UK while you're at it.

So Trump of course congratulates Putin and doesn't condemn anything, waits until the Kreml mentiones the call, then is all happy about it, plus yey we'll meet soon!

This is one of these times where it looks like Putin completely neutered the sitting US president - and making him show it again and again. Hacking into your power grid? Nerve agent attacks on an allies' soil? Ah, we're still comrades, isn't that right Donny? Now dance little Kozatchok for me.

So... this is also one of the moments where I find it such an obvious possibility that Putin does have the lever over Trump. Not a tape of peeing prostitutes, that stuff wouldn't matter much anymore by now, but the lever to bring him down completely, him, his brand, his whole organization.

Please someone give me a better explanation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Administration Levies Russian Sanctions - hollodero - 03-21-2018, 03:34 AM