Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-21-2018, 01:51 AM)Dill Wrote: LOL "perhaps"? And still affirming CNN has lost credibility, like a security blanket.

Are you actually asserting they have not?  You'd be in the minority in this regard I can assure you. 

Quote:"Near mythical relevance" does not logically get you from he said they said  to "Your assertion is this massacre survivor is a liar."
What gets you there, motivates you to go there, is an erroneous presumption the boy is more credible.

You still don't get it.  I'll spell it out like I'm talking to a child.  These kids have been endowed with near mythic potency by many, their every utterance is to be hung on.  Of course, we're talking about the anti-gun survivors.  My obvious point was expressing faux outrage that one of these kids assertions dare be questioned.  

Quote:If you agree that statements may imply something unsaid (that is why you address actually unstated "assertions" and "accusations" of others) then you should agree the same holds for you

Sure, if I was actually making a pro or anti statement about either party.

Quote:If CNN has lost credibility and your massacre survivor has gained it, then how are you not saying Haag is the more credible here?

Wouldn't Haag have to have established some credibility before he gained or lost it?  As a brand new figure he has no credibility baseline for him to add or subtract from.  Seriously, the fact that such simple points completely elude you is baffling to me.

Quote:So you waded into the thread imputing to Dino a claim others were lying, not based upon what he wrote but upon your assumptions about past "accusations." 
Guessing that's why you waded into the CNN thread imputing to me a claim others were lying.

In a way that you completely didn't get.  You're the type of guy who doesn't get Norm MacDonald.

Quote:Dino and I don't wade into threads looking for liars and people calling others liars.

Stop white knighting your little internet buddies, it's embarrassing and nobody but the three of you give a crap.

Quote:And you would call us "liars" if we did that to you.  That's how you find liars everywhere.

Liar.  Smirk

(03-21-2018, 02:00 AM)Dill Wrote: I guess you do respond--by simply repeating the claim under question.

So you are saying it cannot be that

1) McCabe is guilty AND

2) the process of firing him was also corrupt?

That is simply NOT an empirical possibility, both/and, because. . . .?

This is the second time you've included words in a "quote" of mine that I did not type.  I would kindly remind you that this is a violation of the CoC for this board.  As I know you are fond of running to the mods when you feel the CoC has been violated I expect you to promptly report yourself to them for disciplinary action.

Messages In This Thread