Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news.
(03-22-2018, 07:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome, thanks for the update Jpoore. Price would be the safest pick for this team in the 1st regardless of who falls.

Him or Ragnow, as i keep saying, love both. Could be a big mistake to wait on either of these guys even if i think one falls
to 46 i don't want to gamble. Sure, i would rather have the BPA in the first and get Price or Ragnow in the 2nd but don't
want to take the chance and seeing them both picked right before us. That would be rough.

You sure would think after seeing all these Buckeyes do well in the NFL that our coaches and FO might look around and
see that it is not a bad thing to take one once in awhile. Price would be amazing for this team, just what we need.

Cool
I love price, but not like I love Hernandez. If Hernandez is there in the first I'm taking him. Price will probably be gone, but I'd be fairly confident that rangow would be there at 46.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy price updated information as well as osu pro day news. - Jpoore - 03-22-2018, 09:17 PM