Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Serious Foreign Policy Thread--Bolton Cleans House
(03-23-2018, 01:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I just saw this post.  Nice to see your now just tossing websites on that you think I go to.    

Stand up to Russia?  When he asked for more time until after the elections.  Or when he overthrew a democratically elected leader (using the eu to help facilitate) in the Ukraine then just watched when Russia took Crimea?  

Sounds like he stirred it all up then just blamed Russia when it blew up in his face.  

Please tell me you do not need me to post the phone call or the state department response.

No idea what the last line refers to. If you post links from the aforementioned websites I am pretty sure you go to them.

Who told you Obama overthrew a democratically elected leader in the Ukraine? 

I agree that the US and the EU should not have been pushing NATO up to Russia's borders. That was a mistake.

But the issue at the moment is whether Obama stood up to Putin, which he certainly did on a number of occasions.  Organizing a punishing sanctions regime on Russia is not "just watching." 

Also, Obama had no trouble verbally and publicly calling Putin out, personally condemning him.  I will shut up about this if you can show me a Trump statement publicly condemning Putin about anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Serious Foreign Policy Thread--Bolton Now! - Dill - 03-23-2018, 08:19 AM